The 12th Plan sets the vision for the next five years of growth. It is a document which advises the Government (Centre and State) on initiatives which will improve all walks of life. From education to environment and from water to space, you name it we have it in the Plan
While the 12th Five Year Plan endeavors to change India, we invite you to help us change the way we see the vision for the nation. Hack the Plan over a 2-day period, create out-of-this-world visualizations of the future, tell the next big story in a myriad ways and build apps to fuel the change.
How to avoid ssl certificate error on data.gov.in?
Please go through following steps to download and install the ssl certificate to avoid error.
- Click the link Download Certificate Chain to begin the download of the file
- Save and extract the file in the required location.
- Right click on the saved file and select Install Certificate. The Certificate Import wizard appears.
- Click Next. The Welcome window appears.
- Click Next. The Certificate Store window appears with the 'Automatically select the certificate store...' option selected by default.
- Click Finish. The message, 'Do you want to ADD the following certificate to the root store?' is displayed.
- Click Yes. You will receive the message, 'The import was successful.'